[csswg-drafts] [css-contain] contain:size needs to mention its effect on aspect-ratio (#5585)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 22:02:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
tabatkins has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-contain] contain:size needs to mention its effect on aspect-ratio ==
[Contain 1, section 3.1 currently says:](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-contain/#containment-size)

> Replaced elements must be treated as having an intrinsic width and height of 0.

However, it makes no mention of the element's aspect ratio. I believe the ideal behavior is to treat the element as not having an intrinsic aspect ratio.

(This was brought up in #5550)

Agenda+ because this is a Rec-level spec now. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5585 using your GitHub account