Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Add vhc value (#4329)

From: Joel Denning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 18:04:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've observed this thread for the last week or so - things seem to have gotten weird. Your posts, @mind-bending-forks, started with indignation that browser standards didn't bend to your will or solve your problems. The sheer length of your posts makes things a bit weird because almost nobody will take the time to read them, and they don't seem to contribute to a healthy discussion about the original topic. Looking up @frehner's tweets and then posting the tweets here is quite unusual, and almost seemed like harassment to me. I think that the best path forward is to let the discussion here calm and shift back to its original topic - if it doesn't solve your problems then you can make separate proposals. I don't think this issue is the place where you'll find your answers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by joeldenning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4329#issuecomment-733145641 using your GitHub account