Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Add vhc value (#4329)

From: mind-bending-forks via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 23:13:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@joeldenning You are entitled to your opinion that my contributions to this thread are weird, unusual and not conducive to a healthy discussion. However, I take exception to the suggestion that I have harassed or almost harassed anyone. I haven't.

If anyone would like to take the time to read and evaluate what I have contributed, which I believe to be relevant and on topic, and to engage with me on a technical level about it, then I would be happy to do so. In the meantime, I'll be taking @frehner's advice and taking a break from this for a while. Thank you.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mind-bending-forks
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4329#issuecomment-733286770 using your GitHub account