Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] remove SVG specific text (#4150)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:59:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I have not had a chance to make the necessary edits to complete this PR. I have copied the changes locally and will follow the fork method but have deleted the branch that this was associated with. Until I can get to the content I'm going to close this PR.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4150#issuecomment-729855032 using your GitHub account