Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] remove SVG specific text (#5720)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:58:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@rsgorman26 hey - can you help me understand what your goal with this PR is? This PR is not ready to be merged in so I have removed that branch and brought the changes locally until I can make the appropriate changes. As such I'll be closing both PRs out unless you intend to address the feedback in the original PR for this work.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5720#issuecomment-729854081 using your GitHub account