Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] content-visibility should pause css animations in subtree (#5611)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:49:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm not sure. I'm concerned that implementations will need to preserve the last time of each animation in order to achieve the desired result. Normally their current time would be derived from their document timeline (which _does_ tick) but this introduces an extra state where that is not the case. That extra state probably needs to be added to Web animations.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5611#issuecomment-726411720 using your GitHub account