Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-counter-styles] Clarify what to do when 'symbols' has only one symbol for 'alphabetic' and 'numeric' systems? (#5698)

From: andruud via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:29:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

+1, we should avoid parse-time behavior of one descriptor being affected by another descriptor, any complicated "validation" of the rule as a whole should happen at "@-rule interpretation time" (or whatever we want to call that). I didn't even raise an issue for this for `@property`, I thought it was a given. :man_shrugging:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andruud
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5698#issuecomment-725957658 using your GitHub account