Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Is `round` special in CSSOM? (#5689)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:07:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If we did change CSS, it would suggest that we need to go with the "controls for `nearest` behavior" that was brought up by dbaron during the f2f; basically being able to pair `nearest` with another keyword to specify what the rounding behavior should be (so that authors *could* opt into JS semantics).

That would also mean we'd need to add `away-from-zero`, which we punted on for lack of demonstrated use-case, if that's the behavior we end up defining for `nearest`. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5689#issuecomment-725576897 using your GitHub account