Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-font-loading] Browsers disagree on what it means for a FontFace object to be "CSS-connected", and what effect does it have. (#5707)

From: Xiaocheng Hu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:14:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It looks like replacing "CSS-connected" with "CSS-created".

I'm not sure about the compatibility risk. Maybe we should add a use counter first?

Other than that, I like the proposal, and I'm fine with either Gecko or Blink's behavior regarding `.add()`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by xiaochengh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5707#issuecomment-724309800 using your GitHub account