Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] prefers-reduced-motion prose leads readers to believe all animation should be stopped (#5594)

From: Nat Tarnoff via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:14:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@cookiecrook That's exactly where I'm going and in my book it means all animation other than required by base HTML. Example being `select` has open and closed states and moving between them is an animation, but it is required by that element. It's also instantaneous (less than 100ms). But a 250ms+ fade animation would be stopped.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nattarnoff
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5594#issuecomment-724309653 using your GitHub account