Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] The Cursive = Chinese Kaiti equivalent (#4606)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 16:08:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> However, the clreq editors still think the current status a useful compromise.

So, for CSS Fonts 4 in particular, there should be no change to the specification in this area?

And for CSS Fonts 5, where I predict there will be a re-evaluation of the intended use and applicability of generic font families, if we expand the set, then a new generic for Kai (and new generics for other styles?) could be considered.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4606#issuecomment-721223941 using your GitHub account