Re: [csswg-drafts] Proposing new CSS primitives to enable great web experiences on foldable & dual-screen devices (#4736)

From: Zouhir ⚡️ via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:12:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @fantasai  and @Crissov for your feedback, since this thread have quite a few feedback items, I thought it might be worth breaking them down into a separate forks \ issues.

I have opened this issue to change our currently proposed `spanning: <string>` to something along the lines of what you have posted above `display-span-x: <integer>, etc` you can find it here:  https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/MSEdgeExplainers/issues/235.

I have also went ahead and requested feedback from early API customers and I'd expect them to chime on that issue shortly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zouhir
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4736#issuecomment-600249180 using your GitHub account