Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-viewport] Help me bikeshed "layout viewport" (#4819)

From: Peter-Paul Koch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:54:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks, Florian. I intended to do such a search, but forgot.

Let me ask another question: Are there any articles that describe the layout viewport, but call it by a different name? I don't know of any, but then I never searched for it, since I already had a name.

If there is none, I feel it would be fair to say that "layout viewport" is the only current term, and that it is in fairly wide use among those few who actually discuss these matters.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by pp-koch
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4819#issuecomment-597648662 using your GitHub account