Re: [csswg-drafts] Drop non-normative CSS2 formats (#4844)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 05:16:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'd keep the link to translations, but the dropping the alternative formats is OK with me. If we think there's value in having these (and I am far from convinced), we should get the systems team to offer it across the board for all TR documents through some kind of unified system, instead of maintaining per-spec converters.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4844#issuecomment-596167904 using your GitHub account