Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-1] How precise can we be about serialization? (#4841)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 22:49:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
No, it doesn't round-trip; it serializes the same as above, with the epsilons in place of two of the zeros. I presume we're doing some math in radians and thus getting rounding errors.

(For now I think I'll just generate the computed serialization for a `rotate(90deg)` and then expect that in the test, so as long as they match the test will pass. I'm not trying to test rotate() serialization, after all, but rather ensuring that math functions work on angles, and rotate() is the only reliable thing I can do that with.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4841#issuecomment-595997908 using your GitHub account