Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Cascade within forced-colors MQ (#4178)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 03:37:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree that rules inside an MQ should be special. In particular, it's hard to know what rules are inside an MQ -- entire style sheets can be imported via several levels of @import indirection through a mediaquery-filtered link.

One possible way around this could be the author specifying which properties to except, e.g. `forced-color-except: border stroke`. Otherwise we're looking at a lot of magic in the cascade, I think.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4178#issuecomment-595584201 using your GitHub account