Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] background-color in forced color modes needs more than a simple unset (#4175)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 03:30:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
OK, I edited this in https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/cffce2008ce030f4b098aece82b95c109485594f

I ran into a complication: not all elements are supposed to be forced to CanvasText. It wasn't clear from the discussion what to do here, so I specified that if the UA stylesheet has no background-color rule, then we do the force-channels-other-than-alpha rule, but if it does, we revert.

Marking Agenda+ to discuss whether that's what we want, or we want something else.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4175#issuecomment-595582638 using your GitHub account