Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors][css-escape] Cannot select attributes with multiple escaped chars (#4820)

From: Alex Rosario via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 00:13:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The snark was in response to what was essentially a one-line answer only pointing out a typo instead of focusing on the actual fix. I see those kind of no-substance one-liners on Stack Overflow and Quora too often and I'm not a fan of those either.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by apollolux
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4820#issuecomment-594237871 using your GitHub account