Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] limit local fonts to those selected by users in browser settings (or other browser chrome) (#4497)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:22:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For example, I ave several fonts which are very unusual and should make me uniquely identifiable, if a list of all installed fonts was available. But it isn't; an attack page would need to specifically test, by name, for oddities like:

- Ahem!
- 12px CSSTest FamilyName Funky
- CSSTest Weights W2569
- Kafeel Painter 7