Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4] aspect-ratio and <picture> (#5212)

From: widiatmajaf via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 08:51:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
hello, i would like to share my link code https://gist.github.com/widiatmajaf/169399177ae78eee3f6ad4fa12f17c04
in there i got troubled with picture in my css. i would like to make my picture 70% of the screen and the paragraph become 2 lines, but it ended up covering my text and picture was too big. please help me. thanks in advance and i'm so sorry for interupting, i really a newbie here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by widiatmajaf
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5212#issuecomment-650525666 using your GitHub account