Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] Shift top | bottom | center values from alignment-baseline to baseline-shift (#5180)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 00:54:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@AmeliaBR rewrote intro paragraph as

I'm not convinced the [section overall](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-inline-3/#baseline-shift-property) reads that great, there's a ton of visual noise in that paragraph as a result of marking up terms/code/etc. Let me know if you have any suggestions for making it better. :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5180#issuecomment-645704184 using your GitHub account