Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: Eben Sorkin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:53:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I do think that calculating arc radians based on distance is the best way even if it is a complex thing to do and arguably a bit fuzzy. I say this because I think that it is the best map of the human experience of our type which is what I hope the type I make serves in some way.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by EbenSorkin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-645116400 using your GitHub account