Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: Eben Sorkin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:53:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
At the risk of adding more grit and less light - I have been looking at print too but in the main I have been really deciding about opsz on screen with my face about a foot from the screen and using InDesign + Chrome. The reason was that I am expecting the most critical use will be in a browser.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by EbenSorkin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-645116344 using your GitHub account