Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] should initial-letter-wrap have an `auto` value? (#410)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 02:10:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@r12a Well, we know the behavior for space-separated languages requires this automatic behavior, where a first line beginning with a space is treated like 'none' and one without is wrapped in similar to 'all' (but subsequent lines are not so wrapped). The question is whether there are languages that would not want this automatic distinction, and would instead prefer to always wrap the first line tightly to its initial letter.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/410#issuecomment-643024910 using your GitHub account