Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-5] What's the use case for color-mix() per-component adjusters? (#5192)

From: Una Kravets via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:03:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I believe these were included for completeness, but I completely agree with keeping `color-mix()` simple. `color-mix()` should be akin to mixing two paint colors -- the only real controls here are:

- color 1
- color 2
- amount of color 2 mixed into color 1 based on percentage of total paint

For web, we can include an optional color space keyword as well, though I think in most cases this would be emitted.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by una
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5192#issuecomment-642718998 using your GitHub account