Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Specify that hyphens triggered by soft hyphens follow the hyphenate-limit-* rules (#5090)

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 11:49:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with @jfkthame - the point made here and in #5157 is that manual hyphens inserted by the user should override everything else, which I agree that's the right approach.  `hyphenate-limit-chars` shouldn't have any impact on soft-hyphens, but the other three properties apply to all types of hyphenation opportunity.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by faceless2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5090#issuecomment-639432925 using your GitHub account