[csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4] Can we Implement Different Values for Horizontal & Vertical Box? (#5142)

From: Shyam Babu Kushwaha via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 05:25:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
shyamji1983 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-sizing-4] Can we Implement Different Values for Horizontal & Vertical Box? ==
Can we Implement Different Values for Horizontal & Vertical Box? Today I found a use case where if I could change only vertical box-sizing to content-box, I could solve my issue only via CSS. Though for now I have to use JS.

For different horizontal & vertical values, can we implement 2 values syntax?
E.g.: box-sizing: border-box content-box;
If we have 2 values first will be applied horizontally and second will be applied vertically.

New Working Draft: CSS Box Sizing Level 4.

box-sizing: border-box | content-box | padding-box?
why not padding-box is implemented?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5142 using your GitHub account