Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4] should contain-intrinsic-size affect the aspect ratio of a replaced element? (#5241)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 00:01:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hm, I *feel* like we should differentiate between "having two intrinsic dimensions implies the third" elements like `img` and "each intrinsic dimension is independent and implies nothing about the others" elements like `iframe`; an `img` with c-i-s should implicitly override its intrinsic aspect ratio as well, I think?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5241#issuecomment-661464364 using your GitHub account