Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] grid-gap is still taking up space when an element defined in grid-template-area is not on the page. (#5813)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 19:16:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I suspect we can't do it by default at this point anymore, but collapsing gaps seems like a good way to go here. We kinda do it already for `auto-fit` repeats. Might make more sense to take the same values as `border-collapse` though. :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5813#issuecomment-752729294 using your GitHub account