Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap-1] Snap area trapping behavior of non scrollable elements (#4496)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:51:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@majido Based on comments from WebKit, we ended up just marking this behavior at-risk. That means, if it's not implemented but everything else is, we'll drop the requirement; if it turns out to get implemented, it'll stay in the spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4496#issuecomment-746995625 using your GitHub account