Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid][css-flexbox][quirks] Avoid percentage height quirk in new layout models (#5545)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 22:25:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> otherwise, step 3 could end up choosing that grid/flex container as the quirky percent-basis

But it would be chosen anyway at step 4 since it's not a block container? Isn't it fine? Why would we want to skip it if it has a definite height? Not sure if I get it, can you include some markup and which is the original element for which we are finding the containing block?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5545#issuecomment-742102041 using your GitHub account