Re: [csswg-drafts] [dialog element] <dialog> positioning should be describable in CSS (#4645)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 21:14:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> iank_: I don't think having an attribute API for dialog is a good idea

@bfgeek @emilio @LeaVerou the aspect of open being an attribute

I would like to call attention to a resolution in Open UI regarding the open attribute/property on the `<select>` that would behave the way in which authors would expect it to (eg: open/close based on the attributes existence).

https://github.com/WICG/open-ui/pull/236

cc: @una @dandclark @melanierichards

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4645#issuecomment-742061221 using your GitHub account