Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] Allow more direct nesting delimiters (#5746)

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 01:18:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree. I hadn’t seen your note on Lea’s issue when I wrote this up. I may open another proposal to see if a plain `@` delimiter could be used as a substitute for `@nest`. Unless you think that can be easily dismissed as well? While I’m sorry I hadn’t gotten to closing this, your response will help others who wonder the same thing. Thank you!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5746#issuecomment-739099532 using your GitHub account