Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] Note unclear in bidi & line boxes (#5759)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 18:24:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The paragraph is talking about the inline base direction of the line box, not of the paragraph within it. We need to distinguish, because the text content always has an inline base direction but the line box is sometimes neutral. I'll try to make that clearer.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5759#issuecomment-737410495 using your GitHub account