Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] do we need size containment in a single dimension to enable container queries? (#1031)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 07:48:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As for "Making 1D containment work", assuming we've identified all the problematic cases, I think you're thinking along the right lines, and that something like that would solve it. But have we indeed identified all the problematic cases?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1031#issuecomment-737056919 using your GitHub account