Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes-2] WIP: Add a draw() shape syntax, which accepts shape-segments equivalent to (#5711)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 23:14:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Wait, spoke too soon, didn't notice the "corner" design. We should discuss that separately and make sure we're happy with the design there; I suggest dropping it from the initial proposal and just defaulting to the "standard" physical coordinate system that paths already use.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5711#issuecomment-736879801 using your GitHub account