Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-5] Removing font-language-override (#5484)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:22:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, it does seem like a rather niche case (this font doesn't support language X, but if I tell the font that this is actually language Y it comes out better for language X).

I concur with dropping it (more on the undesirability than the single implementation).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5484#issuecomment-683318702 using your GitHub account