Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-anchoring-1] Reduce the scope of focused element (#5470)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 23:29:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm not quite sure this makes sense for tab navigation though. When you tab-navigate, you actually want the focused button/link/etc on screen, you don't want any of the focus moving offscreen, I think.

If you're ok with that though, I guess this is fine.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5470#issuecomment-680318764 using your GitHub account