Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-background-4] Switch to opt into transparent canvas for additive displays (#3949)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:31:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `[css-background-4] Switch to opt into transparent canvas for additive displays`.

&lt;dael> Topic: [css-background-4] Switch to opt into transparent canvas for additive displays<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3949<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: Brought up by Rik. I don't believe he's on the call<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: Silence suggests no<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: Anyone here who wants to take this?<br>
&lt;dael> dino: I asked some questions, but I don't think it needs to be discussed<br>
&lt;dael> myles: I think call doesn't have right people<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: Doesn't feel like it<br>
&lt;dael> dino: Unless you just want me to make a decision ^-^<br>
&lt;dael> dino: General use case makes sense. I haven't quite understood behavior and what people would expect with meta tag. I look forward to a bit more explination<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: This'll go in minutes, hopefully more will come in github<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3949#issuecomment-669597362 using your GitHub account