Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-5] [css-values-4] Interpolation and mixing of colors (#5392)

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 20:58:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Just like we use calc() to interpolate between length and percentage values,

`calc()` between length and percentage values only involve two components, and color already has two components, i.e. fixed color value and `currentcolor`. The proposal adding unbounded number of interpolation components to color is exactly what I am concerned about.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5392#issuecomment-668822288 using your GitHub account