Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Add vhc value (#4329)

From: Anthony Frehner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 22:55:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Well, the way to deal with the variable not being there is setting the fallback value, just like custom properties.
>
> That being said #3285 would've probably been the model you want, though `env()` was shipped without much public discussion... :)

Whoops, my apologies, I was wrong. I've updated the codepen and the pros/cons list to show the progressive enhancement for that as well. Thank you for correcting me.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by frehner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4329#issuecomment-548601003 using your GitHub account