Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Resolved values of grid-template-rows/columns don't round-trip (#4475)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 22:13:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Whoa, that's definitely a bug; I see how the spec can easily be read to say that, but it is **absolutely not** the intention that the resolved value of those properties includes implicit tracks. That's just something completely different, not in any way a gridTemplateRows/Columns value.

(I believe it was meant to be referring to tracks created by, say, repeat(auto-fit), which aren't explicitly created by the author.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4475#issuecomment-548590090 using your GitHub account