Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Should the values of image-orientation include the <angle> variants? (#4164)

From: DemiImp via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 17:29:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We use javascript to read the EXIF orientation and apply it to our images because if we didn't then our app would appear "broken" as everything else actually properly displays their photos.

So is `image-orientation` officially staying in the spec?  Earlier in the thread it was said to leave reasons as to why it should stay.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by DemiImp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4164#issuecomment-548484793 using your GitHub account