Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] animation start and iteration events (#4461)

From: Liam DeBeasi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:12:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry, my question was vague. I was interested in knowing if there was a discussion regarding animation iteration and start events in Web Animations happening in another issue, or if it's something that hasn't been the focus of discussion quite yet.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by liamdebeasi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4461#issuecomment-548151041 using your GitHub account