Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] animation start and iteration events (#4461)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:08:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Is there a thread where discussions regarding the implementation of Web Animation events are taking place? I did a quick search, but nothing relevant seemed to turned up.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. Each of the browser vendors have their own implementation of Web Animation events.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4461#issuecomment-548150275 using your GitHub account