Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] animation start and iteration events (#4461)

From: Liam DeBeasi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:31:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the response. That all makes sense -- I agree now that these events probably should be properties of the effect rather than the animation if they were ever to be added.

Is there a thread where discussions regarding the implementation of Web Animation events are taking place? I did a quick search, but nothing relevant seemed to turned up.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by liamdebeasi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4461#issuecomment-547904007 using your GitHub account