Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] Editorial: suggest rephrasing in Introduction (#4466)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:51:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the feedback. Your suggestion seems reasonable to me.

@astearns @atanassov This would be a completely editorial edit to a non normative section. I'd normally accept that without going through the WG, but we are in Proposed Rec. Should I Agenda+ to get a formal WG resolution, or can I just fix this? Or maybe you can declare a resolution here without a call.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4466#issuecomment-547429760 using your GitHub account