[csswg-drafts] [css-contain] Editorial: suggest rephrasing in Introduction (#4466)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:36:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
chrisn has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-contain] Editorial: suggest rephrasing in Introduction ==
I'm doing my W3C AC review of CSS Containment Module Level 1, and have one minor comment about this text in the [Introduction][1]:

> so innocuous changes to a page may inadvertently make it flunk the heuristics and fall into a slow mode.

I suggested rephrasing, as "flunk" is a region specific colloquialism. It's also not clear what "fall into a slow mode" is referring to (the page itself or the rendering of the page).

I humbly suggest, for example:

[1]: https://www.w3.org/TR/2019/PR-css-contain-1-20191015/#intro

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4466 using your GitHub account