Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Ambiguous syntax for translate, scale, rotate and matrix in SVG (#4455)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 22:16:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I assume that the SVG abstract parser is described in sufficient detail to guarantee a "greedy" approach, so that example would *necessarily* parse as a single `12`, right? (I'm saying this without trying to dig down into the parser details...)

That's definitely the case for CSS, at least.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4455#issuecomment-547169198 using your GitHub account