Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: Rob McKaughan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:29:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@litherum: I think I just got confused. I'd been assuming that the term 'typographic points' you'd  used referred to physical points. E.g. if I put a typographer's ruler on the screen, '72 typographic points' would register 72 points or 1 inch on my ruler. But, in the quote above, you say something a bit more nuanced: 'OS (typographic)' that 'typographic points' is an interpretation by an OS and not  a physical measure.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by robmck-ms
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-547108784 using your GitHub account